Information we collect and how we use it
We offer a number of services that do not require you to register for an account or provide any personal information to us. In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Log information – When you use our website(s), our servers automatically record HoloTouch network device configuration information and information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- User communications – When you send email or other communication to HoloTouch, Inc., we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Affiliated sites – We may offer some of our services in connection with other web sites. Personal information that you provide to those sites may be sent to HoloTouch, Inc. in order to deliver the service. We process such information in accordance with this Policy. The affiliated sites may have different privacy practices and we encourage you to read their privacy policies.
- Links – HoloTouch, Inc. websites may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our search technology, customized content and advertising.
- Providing our products and services to users, including the display of customized content and advertising;
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network;
- Developing new services;
- Communicating with you and sending you information about our products and services, unless you have directed us not to contact you with such communications;
- Analyzing trends and statistics; and
- Complying with any legal requirements.
HoloTouch, Inc. processes personal information on our servers in the United States of America and in other countries. In some cases, we process personal information on a server outside your own country. We may process personal information to provide our own services. In some cases, we may process personal information on behalf of and according to the instructions of a third party.